Welcome to the Vue Forum!

Hello! Welcome to the discussion forum for Vue.js. This is a great place to introduce a project you’re working on, get help with something, discuss a plugin or particular technical topic, or just get to know other users in the community.

When you post a new topic, please put it in the right category. We currently have categories for:

• General: Technical discussion about Vue.js, plugins, tooling, etc…
  • Show & Tell: Share some pro tips or showcase projects you’ve built with Vue.js.
  • Help: Asking for help (and make sure to read the Asking for help guide)
  • Hangout: Non technical stuff, hang out with other Vue.js users! There are also language-specific sub categories here.

Please post in English - if you wish to discuss in your native language, there are language-specific sub categories under Hangout. If you don’t see the language you are speaking and you know there are fellow Vue.js users that speak your language, make a request post in Hangout.

To contribute bug reports and patches to Vue.js itself, the right place is our GitHub repository. Before you post a bug or patch, please first read the Contributing guidelines.

Again, welcome to the Vue.js forum!

Create a « Français » category for french discussions/helps

Hi, thanks for getting me into the system.

gkuhouo uipo

3Q and I am comming!

Good, thanks

Hi, everybody and thank u for sweet intro my name is ayoob from oman hope I will learn and give as I can to vue community

Hi, everyone. I’m really happy with the forum. I hope I’ll get know a lot of cool things about Vue.js here.

hi,this forum is good。

Hello vuewers

大家好,很开心真的很开心哈

Hello, fellow devs!

hi there devs.

Hi, everyone. I’m really happy with the forum. I hope I’ll get know a lot of cool things about Vue.js here.

Vue大家庭我来了~:微笑:

Howdy everyone. I am really happy with the forum. I hope I’ll get know more of cool things about Vue.js here.

Thank you:grinning:

Thank you:blush: