Vuetify is a semantic component framework for Vue JS 2.0. It aims to provide clean, semantic and reusable components that make building your application a breeze. I originally started working on this project after I released a component framework utilizing Materialize.css. My goal was to create a process that made is extremely easy to spin up applications, while also supporting features such as Vue’s SSR (Server Side Rendering).
- Easy-to-use semantic markup
- Made for Mobile
- Layout support for numerous structures
- Supports Vue SSR (Server Side Renderer)
- Pre-made Vue CLI Templates
- Built in Event Bus
- Extremely small footprint
- Easily extendable
Of the 3 pre-made templates, one has been created specifically for an SSR application. Based on the Vue 2.0 Hackernews github repository.
Webpack SSR Features
- Buble Compiler
- Sass/Stylus pre-processor configured
- Cache Busting
- Template compression
- Meta management for seo optimization
- Hot reloading
- and much more
In the coming months I will also be releasing a component pack targeted for Admin UI’s, as well as adding additional components to the already extensive lineup. Any and all feedback is appreciated.