UK remote Frontend Engineer vacancy

Hi everyone,

I’m currently looking for a Frontend Engineer to join me and the team at our tech start-up (recently received further investment) to help build out our People Management platform.

We use Vue.js for our PWA SPA, and the usual build tools (Webpack, etc.).

I’ve created a page to help describe who we’re looking for, so please do visit it and get in touch.

https://staffcircle.github.io/frontend-role/

Being a start-up we prefer to hire direct, so please, no agencies. Be sure that you can meet all the minimum criteria outlined on the Apply page before sending in your details for consideration.

Many thanks,

Neil

2 Likes

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

Thanks for the reply.

We’re not looking for a development partner (at this time). If this changes I’ll get in touch.

Thanks.

hello I want to join this job,but my english aren’t very well .

Thanks for the reply.

Part of the application process is ensuring you meet the following criteria:

1. Live in the UK, and be eligible to work in the UK
  2. Must be able to travel to our main office (in Leicester city centre) about once a month
  3. Have shareable code examples (either an online portfolio, or open-source repositories on Codepen, Github, Gitlab, or similar)

If you feel you can meet the above criteria then please do follow the instructions on the job role page (link in OP)

Many thanks,

Neil

i don’t have any code now
but I have worked in Alibaba

This role has now been filed.

Thanks.

Good day! Do you need only frontend developer?