Senior Software Engineer (Vue.js)

Monito is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Vue.js):

Monito is an award-winning digital start-up on a mission to save the world $28 billion in excessive money transfer fees and bad exchange rates paid each year. Building a fintech platform, they help people sending money abroad find, compare and review all the services available to them in real-time.

Up for a new challenge? The company is a product-oriented team based in Lausanne (Switzerland) with global ambitions. Their product is growing fast, and they are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their journey to building the global hub for money transfers.

Take a ride aboard one of Switzerland’s most rapidly growing web startups, with global ambitions.

Work with a modern development stack (Vue.js , PWA, Webpack , Node.js, Docker, AWS …) and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends by continuously learning and trying new things.

Collaborate with super talented and motivated people in a relaxed but hard-working atmosphere.

Enjoy flexible working conditions that match your own rhythm (Monito is also a remote-friendly company if you like to work from home part of the time).

Your work will have a real social impact on over 700M people, reducing the cost of sending money abroad for migrant workers, international students and expats around the world.

More info and option to apply:
https://swissdevjobs.ch/jobs/Monito-Senior-Software-Engineer

Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please connect me over Skype via cis.garry

Email - garry@cisinlabs.com

Hello,
I had sent you PM. Please check
Regards
Trish