Senior Frontend engineer for growing Swedish fintech

We are Njorda, a Swedish fintech with a global ambition to help people invest their savings better.

We do this by putting advanced financial technology into an easy to use app. That gives normal people investing superpowers - so they can grow their money faster.

It’s an opportunity to work on a technically advanced product while at the same time learning about finance and investing.

• Senior front-end developer - ideally with 3+ years of experience of Vue.
  • Real passion for UX, with a drive to understand the users and build the best experience.
  • Good written and spoken English.
  • Bonus: Experience with D3.js and animation libraries.
  • Bonus: Experience with Ionic/Capacitor and hybrid apps.
  • Bonus: Interest and/or experience of investing and finance.

About the role

• You will join our growing 8 person team working on our core projects.
  • Beyond development this involves: technical discussions, code reviews, prototyping etc.
  • It’s a great opportunity to learn how investing and finance works, we don’t require these skills but work on brining our team members up to speed.
  • If you are full stack, or want to start that journey we offer that possibility, on our stack which is Python / Postgres / Docker.

About us

We offer exciting work with modern technology in the financial space.

• There is plenty of room to learn and grow within the team.
  • We are based in Stockholm and have team members in 4 countries.
  • We favour clear but light-weight processes. We do daily standups and have written requirements and designs, but avoid anything that smells of bureaucracy.

1 Like

Hello @daroo ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello @daroo

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me over my personal mail Olivia.br@talentsfromindia.com to discuss further in detail

looking forward to your reply

Thanks
Olivia

Hi Daniel,
I’m interested in the opportunity posted.
Please check you inbox for email from deepvyas71@gmail.com

Expecting your response on same

Regards
Deep

Hello @daroo,

Hope you are doing well!!

I am glad to assist you & have all the skill-sets that you are looking for & for further discussion you can also reach my Mail: Imtiyazalizafri03@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.7c4b11b60f454feb

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Imtiyaz