Seeking Software Developer (remote)

Seeking Software Developer to join our Team – conducting phone interviews next week!

Sabre is seeking an experienced Software Developer in skilled in design, development, and deployment of innovative web applications. This is an opportunity to work REMOTE with occasional onsite team and client meetings in Suitland, MD. Local candidates are preferred but non-local candidates will be considered as well.

The successful candidate will be a senior development resource within a team that builds moderate to complex products and features around data analysis and visualizations that directly impact the consumer experience. The role will create innovative solutions by developing and deploying applications utilizing Vue.JS and other JavaScript Frameworks.

Please apply here: https://careers-sabresystems.icims.com/jobs/2418/software-developer/job

Sabre Systems Recruiting Team

Hi there,

I am having the skill-set and experience required.

Would be glad to discuss and take this forward.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Gmail: karen(dot)cis10(at)gmail.com

Regards,
Karen

Hi,
Do you still look for candidates? I would like to suggest nearshoring services. What’s that means? It’s very simple - you will have a dedicated team or developer for your project. Here you can read more if you want I just want in a few words describe the main benefits of such collaboration. Firstly - you don’t worry about taxes, office issues, hiring, etc. Second - you have guarantees that all your data will be in safe. And third - often nearshoring team are cheaper because in some countries like Ukraine you can hire high-quality developers with lower rates.