Remote VueJS Developer

Looking for a VueJS / JS Developer who can help out our Dutch based startup. This is a job that is done remotely together with a global team. You will be helping outs solving VueJS and ES6 puzzles in our Laravel VueJS application / SaaS.

Requirements
We expect you to work work independently, be quick on your feet and communicate well. We can start out with some solid task and see where things can go from there. You will be thrown into the deep right away so be ready.

Setup
Think multiple components loaded into parent components pulling data from mixins displaying in multiple views supported by loads of JS classes. And think tasks as VueJS optimization, modularization, plugins, scaling, font apis, Axios, drag and drop, per device display.

Other skills
Laravel PHP knowledge is needed as the backend is VueJS / Laravel, DevOps knowledge: LEMP/ LE SSL an advantage and using Git version control a necessity.

Interested? Look me up and shoot me a message.

Cheers,

Jasper Frumau

3 Likes

Hi Jasper,
Greetings!

I would be glad to assist you for your requirement. kindly check PM for further details

Regards,
LisaG

Hello @rhand,

Saw your post & understood your requirement well, one of my team mate would be the best fit, as he is having 5+ years of hands on exp, with min rates.

if it interest you, ping me at skype:austin_3383
would like to schedule a call over skype for discussion over profile

Hi @rhand,

I hope you’re doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over $kype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Em.ail- jennifer [dot] wrexim [at] gmail [dot] com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!
Jennifer Smith

Hello Jasper ,
I’m ready for this job just email me at eng.laythmohammed@gmail.com.

I am ready to work as soon as possible, but I need to know the type of work and the hours required to work.