Registering same component multiple times in main.ts under different name and pass data to them

Hi,
For context:
in our application we work with a lot of dropdowns and these dropdowns have a lot of returning actions. we created a global component for the dropdown itself, nothing to hard, basically a button and when you click it the possible actions appear.

For thes actions we also created 1 component and made it globally available (just showing some text and icons based on the property “action”

app.component("bx-dropdown-action", DropdownAction);

this works as intended but everytime we use the component we have to pass the property “action”

Question
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could register this component multiple times under a different name and pass some data for the “action” property while registering.

for example something like this:

app.component("bx-dropdown-activate", DropdownAction, { action :'activate' });
app.component("bx-dropdown-deactivate", DropdownAction, { action :'deactivate' });
app.component("bx-dropdown-delete", DropdownAction, { action :'delete' });

I don’t know if it’s possible yet, I couldn’t find anything in the documention or in google searches.

I know I can have similar behaviour by creating a component for every action and extend the base component. But I don’t like creating all these component with little to none functionalities, because everything I need is inside the base component.