Refurbed - Interested in joining our team?

Hello, my name is Cheryl, People Operations Manager at refurbed.

In case you haven’t heard from us – we are the fastet growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region. Our products save up to 70% of CO2 emissions in comparison to a new device and are also up to 40% cheaper. Additionally, for every sold device we plant a tree and we were already able to plant more than 300,000 trees to fight global warming.

We were founded in February 2017 and grew to more than 100 team members in less than three years and expanded to many European markets including Poland and Italy. Along the way we won several awards and have already sold tens of thousands of products, making us one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe in 2020.

Our goal is to become the leading marketplace for refurbished devices in Europe and we want YOU to be part of this adventure! Our development team is looking for a high qualified Lead and Senior Frontend Developer – vue.js. who will be working with the newest technologies. You will have the posibility to work remotely or onsite – it’s your choice!

You like what you just read? - Then check out the job ad for further information –

Here is more information about our Engineering team - https://www.refurbed.org/.

Here is why you should work with us - work at refurbed - YouTube

Let’s achieve great things together!

If you are interested you can contact me via E-Mail – cheryl.gyankyi@refurbed.com.

Best,

Cheryl

Hello cheryl,

I have 6+ years of experienced excellent Developer with strong hands in front end development using Vue JS.

I can assign you the experienced Developer as a part of your team on full time/contract basis at affordable rates.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you, so that we can discuss the future of our Collaboration over a short call or skype chat.

Hoping to listen from you soon.

Warm Regards,
Maria J
skype id: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 | Ph: +13478093381

Hello @refurbed

Email sent, please check.

Regards,
Norman
Email: [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com]

Hi Cheryl ,
I read your post regarding professional to hire.
Please check your inbox for email sent

Let me know, If you found my experience suitable

Good Day
Deep