Passing data form v-modal in v-for loop to laravel controller

I have a table where I need to edit each record one by one, but the problem is that the table shows the entire structure of the table as it is in the database. it means that both the header and the columns are automatically taken from the db. Now I need to edit these records one by one. And I don’t know how to pass the v-modal from a v-for loop to the editMethod() function

<form v-for="(item, key, index) in showSingleLead" id="" class="form-horizontal validate-form">
   <div class="row edit-modal-body-lead">
       <label :for="key+index" :class="key">{{key.replace("_", " ").toUpperCase()}}</label>
       <input v-model="editlead" :id="key+index" type="text" class="form-control my-2 py-2" :class="key" :disabled="disabled" :placeholder="item" >
    </div>
</form>
 <div class="modal-footer">
      <button v-if="disabled" @click="disabled = !disabled" type="button" class="btn btn-warning">Edit Lead</button>
      <button v-else @click.prevent="updateLead" type="button" class="btn btn-primary">Update Lead</button>
      <button type="button" class="btn btn-success" data-mdb-dismiss="modal">Close</button>
</div>

data() {
        return {
            headers: [],
            leads: [],
            showSingleLead: {},
        }
    }
editLead(id) {
            axios.get('/leads/'+id+'/edit')
            .then(response => {
                this.showSingleLead = response.data.leads