Looking for a (preferably, but not essential) London / UK based web developer between now and Jan 1st

Hey all,

We’re at the end of a big project, ES6, SPA, Vue 2, Vue Router, Vuex, Semantic UI, SCSS, Vue CLI / Webpack build, Laravel back end.

It’s a car dealership / car finance site; screenshot of the browse page below:

It’s all solidly-built, best-practices, well-organised, completely componentized, though the last week or so has been a bit rushed and a couple of corners cut, but mainly if you have good Vue experience, you’ll be able to get started pretty quick.

The business wants to go live ASAP in Jan, so we’re looking for people to help us tweak / build out a few final features using existing components / architecture, whilst working within our framework, over Christmas.

I’m the Tech Lead but I’m not available over Christmas :frowning: Our front-end guy has just a couple of Vue projects under his belt (including this one) but knows the project and will be here, so we’re looking for someone who knows Vue well (say, 3+ projects), and is generally an experienced JavaScript developer.

You’ll need to know the usual tools like Vagrant (Homestead), Webpack, NPM, Composer, Git too, obviously :slight_smile:

Get back to me if you’re at a loose end over Christmas and fancy some work, and probably more next year on quite a mature project.

Cheers,
Dave

full-time or part-time job?

Just contracting over the Christmas period, but we found someone, thanks anyway.

On a side note, it is really hard to find Vue people!

I hope the Vue employment marketplace picks up next year…

Hello Dave,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be more than happy to help you with your requirement. Please let me know if you have any current requirement.

Please add me on Sky-pe: cis.vincent for further discussion.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Best Regards,
Vincent S

No thanks!
Besides, There are many Vue-user so far as I know. @me if anything I can help : )

How is your project now ?? I have a Renault captur and for me, It’s good enough