I’m creating a Goals web app. But i am facing troubles updating the data when i create a new goal.
This is the process i follow.
- Press button “Create New Goal”.
- It shows a dialog with a form.
- User presses “Submit” buttom when the form is filled in.
- I call The API to create a new goal.
- I recieve the response from my server and i save it in my store.
What I want to do after is to update the view with the new data stored in my store without the need of refreshing the page itself.
After the user is logged in i use the “mounted()” hook to request to my server all goals the user has, then i save it in my store
what kind of tool do i need to use to refresh the view every time the store has new information?
How can i do to update the view when there is a new goal created?