Hi all, this is my first attempt to such task so I would be grateful for as detailed information as possible (structure, conditions, tools). I need to create Vue UI library (components & directives) that will be tree-shakable (e.g. user can can use one component from the whole lib and the rest won;t be included into final package). it will be published as npm package. I have the components ready, but if I use vue cli --build lib I receive one file that imports everything.
- components that share mixins
- components that uses another UI library (like bootstrap-vue)
- some will have child components
- some uses additional helpers from other js files
- some of the components will depend on external packages
- some will use images
Any help is really welcomed.