Hi all, hope you can help…
I need to load future unknown Vue file without rebuild or redeploy of the project.
This is the workflow…
- Project is compiled & running somewhere
- User adds a .vue file to a folder
- After page refresh, sidebar is refreshed to reflect file/folder structure (runtime) making the page available to open via a link to a known component that will host the new future component.
- Upon clicking the dynamic link, a (known) Vue component is opened and passed a parameter of the target dynamic (future/unknown) .vue
- This future (runtime added) Dynamic Vue file would be loaded by the known Vue component and all hooks/mustache entries etc are correctly setup / bound / working and able to call to parent methods etc (there will be logic and data in the Known Vue that the yet unknown Vue will need to access)
Sorry if this all sounds cryptic, I hope you understand my requirement.
I’d greatly appreciate a heads up.
Ps, please assume I know very little about Vue & its methods and best practices (which is true) however I am comfortable with HTML/JS/nodejs etc - I’m just brand new to Frameworks and finding it very alien.