Hiring Vue3 and AdonisJS developer for project

Hello,
I am looking for a talent developer to build a Vue3 front end with an AdonisJS backend API for WHMCS.
The idea is to keep WHMCS as the backend workings and for the admin, but build a new frontend in Vue3 which will communicate with the AdonisJS API, which will work with the WHMCS Api and Database. All to replace the current WHMCS frontend for customers.
It will require all the functionality of the standard WHMCS frontend which includes:
billing, invoicing, quotes
user account management, sub accounts
support ticket
invoice payments, deposit funds ( PayPal and stripe )
checkout
and more

I want the following to be used on the frontend:
Vue3
Vue Router
Vuex
Vite or Nuxt ( if ready for production )
TailwindCSS with tailwindui
element ui

The backend will mostly be stock standard AdonisJS in which you will have to build providers for the WHMCS api and database.
And then just the controllers for the frontend to communicate with.

I am looking to work with an individual developer only, not an agency.
Someone who is well spoken in english.
I will require you to have experience in all of the above, and to show it with a git account so i can see your code.
the job is remote.
I wont be making any payments before work begins, they will be instalments based on percentage completed.

I actually built something like this in Vue2 a few years ago, so you can always view the code if it help.

Budget will be variable based on your experience and skills. I am looking at between $7,000 to $10,000 AUD. There is no rush on getting it completed, I prefer quality over speed. The amount i pay will be project based, not an hourly rate.

If you are interested, please PM me with your details, skills and experience. If you can link me your git account so i can view some of your work, this will help a great deal. I will not work with anyone that can’t show past work. If your up for the job and you PM me your details, we can then have a chat on Skype or Teams.

Hello @PixelPaul ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,

I am interested.
Please provide your email id so that I can share the work samples with you.

Best Regards
Maria
email- maria.j@talentsfromindia.com
skype id: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 | Ph: +13478093381

please PM me work samples on this forum.

Hi @PixelPaul,

I would like to assist you. After reading your post I came to know that I can assist you within the limited timeline and budget.

Lets schedule a call for more clarity.

Regards
Nam