Hiring! Senior VueJS Engineer

Looking to hire a skilled front-end engineer to work on an organisational chart building web application. Looking to start ASAP.

Engineer must be highly competent with Vue.js, Typescript and working in Azure Devops. Existing knowledge of GoJS library a bonus (this is the library we are using for the charting elements). (GoJS)

I am looking to align the front-end to match existing Figma design brief and fix some front-end bugs before launching to customers.

Project scope:

Change entity icons to match Figma designs

Various menu/button styling changes to match Figma

Change design of Combo-Box search dropdown

Ability to download PDF of chart (GoJS has guidance on this)

Change chart canvas background to match Figma design (GoJS has guidance on how to do this)

Minor bug fixes (eg buttons not visible unless page is reloaded, text overlaying, scrolling menus)

Other info:

This is a highly bespoke application for financial service professionals. Existing experience with designing & building front-ends for Fintech/Healthtech/Insurtech startups is a bonus

Full Figma file containing all design elements and iconography available to share

Backend is Node.Js and Neo4J (not in scope - just for information)

Interested candidates please leave comment with your contact information and I will be in touch. Thanks

Hi @HenryW
Greetings!

I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Email – trish at cisinlabs.com

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Hi,
I can assist you with your requirement.

Please connect me through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry.c@talentsfromindia.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

Hi @HenryW ,

I can assist you further on requirement posted.
Please connect to discuss, are you still looking?

Email :- ryan(DOT)odb1(at)gmail(Dot)com

Looking forward to your reply

Regards
Ryan W

Hi @HenryW,
Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with you current technical requirements as it falls under my area of expertise.

I would like to have a call with you to further discuss the requirements in detail. Please let me know a time this week, when we can connect on Phone or Skype.

Looking forward to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards
Sam