Hiring - Senior Frontend Engineer | Australia TimeZone

At Big Picture Medical we are hiring for a new team we are spinning up. Our core system is rocking a VueJS front-end (SPA) and a Laravel back-end - but there are a bunch of bits and pieces that are outside those tech stacks, i.e. we got a nice PWA app (built with Ionic5 and Vue3+TS) which is transitioning from MVP to rock solid.

You’ll have the opportunity to be laser-focused on the front-end but we’re also open for you to stretch your skills poke about throughout the whole stack interests you as well. We’re looking for some folk with strong front-end vibes and plenty of critical thinking.

Come join our (awesome) Front End team!

I’m sorry to be that person that isn’t providing rates for a job posting :grimacing: I can say that rates will depend on your skillset thought and we actively help our team grow and step up level/pay brackets.

Now, for some words, I didn’t write…

Software Engineer, Frontend

Our Frontend team works closely to deliver this vision with our Product, Backend, and DevOps teams - using modern frameworks and services such as Vuejs, Vuex, tailwindCSS, and Figma.

Responsibilities

• Develop well-designed, testable and scalable code that powers our clinician and patient centred web application

• Work with our Design Team to scope and build pixel perfect and accessible UI Features

• Collaborate with our Product, Backend teams to scope and consume APIs and types

• Actively communicate your ideas to team members, embrace change, and learn quickly

• Conduct code reviews

• Identify areas of improvement and advocate for best practices

• 5+ years industry experience across a breadth of areas

• 2+ years working with the Vuejs framework (Vue2, Vue3)

• Firm understanding of design patterns and best practices in Javascript

• High regard for the importance of testing and code quality

• Ability to communicate your direction to technical & non-technical stakeholders

• Experience delivering technologies with a high degree of configurability.

Bonus Points

• Experience with Typescript

• Experience with TailwindCSS and/or plain CSS

• Experience/curiosity building mobile/PWA apps (Ionic Vue)

• Experience with Webpack, rollout, and nom packages

• Ability to go through a Figma design in autonomy or within other team members

• Understanding of HL7, FHIR, SNOMED or other clinical standards

• Multi-lingual in English and at least one other language

Some other things as I think of it:

• Pairing is super important to us. I pair all day every day (when I’m not in meetings, that is)

• We hold brown paper bag sessions and really encourage teaching and learning within our teams

• Continuous improvement is front and center. Every sprint we really do try to make 1% better than the last.

Here is our elevator pitch as well…

Big Picture is developing intelligent pathway technology, powering the first single platform for collaborative healthcare and clinical research globally. Our core solution captures structured, protocolized, and clinically validated data, empowering better patient-centered outcomes and generating new leaps in healthcare.

Our teams collaborate across Sydney, London and remotely; servicing our customer base in Europe, Asia and North America. To achieve our mission, we drive Product-First frameworks. Fusing design, technology and clinical thinking together, we create simple software that clinicians deeply love to use.

The people who join us will have:

1. An enthusiasm and readiness to make real change in the global healthcare and technology industry;

2. The desire to work hard with a great team to solve life-changing, complex and challenging problems;

3. Our inclusive values support genuine diversity in culture, experience and expertise;

4. A hunger to build a vision from the ground up, while being proactive in identifying and filling gaps; and

5. An attitude to make the whole team better because you are there.

How to Apply:

Interested candidates, please leave a comment with your contact information and I will be in touch or please send us your updated resume to: people@bigpicturemedical.com

Thanks

BPM Team

Hello,
I have sent you an email, please check.

Thanks,
Garry

Hello @Pinch1A ,
I have sent you an email with details, please have a look and let me know , How we can proceed further with our collaboration.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Sofia G.

Hi ,
I have forwarded my resume for kind consideration.
Please check inbox for same

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep