[HIRING] [REMOTE FIRST FROM EUROPE] [Full-Time / Part-Time] [SENIOR OR STRONG MID VUE 3 DEV WITH TS EXPERIENCE]

We are developing a large ERP project for a marine based on a Vuexy template. You will be joining a team of 2-3 developers and project manager. Backend developer + you + maybe another Vue dev. We will use Vue 3 in front-end. Hiring flow: send samples of Vue 3 code and your Github so our lead dev will check your coding style and verify your skill level. I will have a quick initial video call to verify your English proficiency. You will have a technical interview and live-coding session with our lead developer. We will introduce you to one milestone of the project and award you it in UpWork so you can start working. If completed successfully further milestones will be awarded.

You must be able at least 20h per week to start off and move quickly 40h per week. It is an ongoing long term project.

You’ll need to have:

• Great experience with Vue 3

• Able to deliver pixel-perfect front-end that matches the design not a person we need to point out dozens of differences between your work and the Figma design. Will be provided after initial call.

• Experience with using Pinia State managment

• We will provide you GraphQL API so need to be familiar with building API based apps

• Experience with TypeScript would be considered an advantage

• Experience with testing frameworks is also an advantage

• Have experience with developing projects with complex requirements

• All communication will be made in English, so a fluent level of English is required as well. We’re highly communicative and expect the same from you. You must have great written and spoken English.

What we offer:

• Attractive salary according to skills, speed, quality, and ability to think on own

• A friendly, enthusiastic, and fun colleagues

• Startup mentality and possibilities

• Ability to join the mission to build new products that improve our world

• Work in a fast-paced environment where you can really add value

Hello,

I have sent you a PM, please check,

Kind Regards
Maria

Hello @crewnew

I can definitely assist you on your requirement.

To discuss in detail, Please reach me at sofia.c at talentsfromindia dot com

Best Regards
Sofia

Hey @crewnew

I would be glad to assist you with your project.
Sent you the details over PM, kindly check.

Thanks,
Olivia

Hi
Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi everybody and thank you so much for your interest. We were so sceptic about Vue as we do mostly React and have dozens of React devs and our only Vue guy is way too busy now. What I wanted to say is that we got a lot of applicants and that’s the reason for slow reply. Everybody, please see the apply link below here on this URL: crnw.uk/vueDev (due to the amount of applicants we have restricted applications from outside Eastern Europe where we are based ourselves so no point to waste your and our time with VPN apply if you’re not in our area). It is remote position but at the moment we are 98% Eastern European developers and we have many weeks multiple times cool meetups in various Eastern European locations crnw.uk/meetup (I gues gallery gives also a feeling of who you’ll be working together)