We are looking for a skilled, reliable, and motivated full-stack engineer who can deliver on tasks involving a mix of frontend and backend related skills.
What you will build
- We’d like to make an open source contribution and make available a free version of our patient research portal that researchers can use in order to start expediting their research and increase the velocity of their research.
- We’d like to continue adding features and functionality to our paid enterprise patient portal product
- We want to make it easier for people to join Sano and for Sano users to join research. To do this, we need to build API integrations to securely share data with trusted partners (always with the users permission).
- Building robust API integrations with third party services
- Writing server code to return data to the client via REST interfaces
- Making careful adjustments to our database schema to accurately model the entities and relationships that are essential for our product.
- Experience in SQL database schema design
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience in Authentication protocols (OAuth, JWT)
- Experience and good habits with Python unit testing
- Solid fundamentals in best practices of building REST interfaces.
Find out more and apply here - Sano