Full Stack Developer - Remote or Berlin, Germany

We are looking for an early team mate to join us at Order41

Full-time Remote - Time overlap with central EU (Berlin, Germany) strongly desired.

Order41 is a SaaS-enabled B2B order platform.
We are engineer-led and founded.
We are strongly product-driven and obsessed with building for impact.

For the last two years, we have worked very closely with a handful of test clients to develop the product. Today, Order41 runs millions of euros of sales every year.
Despite the success we are still small and this is your chance to become one of the first five employees. :slight_smile:

Competitive salary and shares

Full job posting can be found: https://www.order41.com/jobpost?id=1ijEQrvgRsokRsKaSL0Ig8

Hello,
Greetings!

We have experts with 5+ years of experience as a Full stack developer, with hands-on experience in working with various technologies like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, React JS, Vue Js etc.

You can hire the developer on full time basis for remote work at very affordable rates.

Availability- 198 Hrs/month; working time - 11 am- 9 pm (IST)

Please let me know if this interests you so that we can proceed with further discussion.

We can also schedule a quick skype call or zoom meet.

Kind Regards
Maria
email- maria (at) cisinlabs (dot) com
skype id: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 | Ph: +13478093381

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
Willing to assist this requirement and can assist in the mentioned time zone.
Would like to have a conversation over chat/call for further proceedings.
Regards,
Jennifer

Hi,
Greetings!
I have gone through your requirement with my relevant resources am positive that I can help

Kindly reach me on priyanshu.gupta@mobcoder.com

Hello Duksis,

Hope you are doing well!!

As I see that you are looking for “Full stack developer” for your current project, I can complete your current project as per your requirement & satisfaction & ready to start work now after the project discussion.
I am glad to assist you & having all the skill-sets that you are looking for & for further discussion you can also reach my mail: Imtiyazalizafri03@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.7c4b11b60f454feb

I am eagerly waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards,
Imtiyaz