Frontend Developer | Berlin, Germany

Hello!

We are looking for a human with knowledge of Vue and Vuex, understanding of CSS and a knack for accessibility.

Who are we? We are Kitchen Stories, an award-winning cooking platform, that is used by millions. Our mission is to encourage everyday cooking. You can see what we do at https://www.kitchenstories.com

We are currently building a new project focused on unique user interactions while keeping our core values of great technology matched with beautiful design. For this and more we need your help!

We are a female-founded company with one of the biggest diversity ratios I have seen. So, I especially encourage women* and members of other groups underrepresented in tech to apply.

Also, we cook and produce high-quality videos of everything that is on display, so there is always plenty of food in the office kitchen :slight_smile:

You can find a detailed job description below. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can reach me here or at oscar.braunert@kitchenstories.de

All the best,
Oscar

Shared a Email with you.

Hi Oscar,

Email sent. Please check it.

Thanks!

Anna j

Thanks, I will get back to you. I will have a look!

Hey Anna, thank you for your interest! Unfortunately your mail did not arrive (yet, maybe) could you try again or send me your mail via direct message so that I can get back to you?

Thanks,
Oscar

Is this vacancy still free? I sent you an email. I will be glad to receive a test task