What will your job look like?
- Front-End Development of reporting VueJS components (Charts, Schedulers, calendars) with use of a framework, as part of a reporting builder or custom dashboards and templates
- Build reusable VueJS components
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement basic functionality testing
- Collaborate with other team members
All you need is…
- Proficient understanding of VueJS, web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ES6.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tool (Github)
- 2+ years of experience
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.