[Freelance Hire] Looking for experienced VueJS developer for long term collaboration

Hey everyone

I run a small team that develops software for both in-house and customer use for a large real estate broker. Our stack is based on Python (Django & Django Rest Framework) on the backend and VueJS on the frontend.

We are looking for an experienced VueJS developer to assist us on a new project and can keep working with us on a longer time frame (both project and ad-hoc). Ideally you are comfortable with receuving a design from our UX guys (Figma based) and can turn this into a working frontend using VueJS and our existing backend API’s.

We are looking for someone who is comfortable with remote work and fits somewhat in our timezone (UTC + 2 - Brussels) to make collaboration easier.

If anyone is interested, please reach out with an overview of your experience, some projects and your preferred day rate.

Kind regards
Michael

Dear @michaelanckaert

I hope you’re keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Carter W

Hello @michaelanckaert,

it sounds very interesting. I have experience in your backend and frontend stack, in design (I work with Figma) as well.

I would like to work with your team.
I’m new here and for now, I am not able to send messages to users. If you give me your email address I would send you my CV and portfolio.
Thanks,
Lula.