Export to excel in vue table

i have a table which i want to export to excel ,with a button next to the table which exports the table to excel. data. i am using vue and the data is dynamic with the backend integration.how canm i do that ?

Yes, you can.

https://panjiachen.github.io/vue-element-admin-site/feature/component/excel.html#excel-export

i tried with that code already, it gives me followin gerror

This dependency was not found:

• @/vendor/Export2Excel in ./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref–12-0!./node_modules/babel-loader/lib!./node_modules/vuetify-loader/lib/loader.js!./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref–0-0!./node_modules/vue-loader/lib??vue-loader-options!./src/components/UserProfile.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&

You need to package Export2Excel.js by yourself.

You can use this package.

2 Likes

thanks it worked, issue fixed.

Thanks man, Simple, easy to use and worked perfectly fine

regchiu:

Im new to vue. Building a vue app with express, sequelize and postgresql in the backend.
Implemented Export2Excel as documented in your webpage.
The problems are:

• Number with decimal are displayed like text in the excel '23.44 but integers are imported ok.
  • In postgres there are some date field formated like: yyyy-mm-dd but similar to numbers the dates are imported like text in excel '2015-04-24 not like a date field.
    Removing the ’ character solves the issue but is not a solution in production.
    What can be done to solve this problems?

Thanks

If you export excel from vue, you can convert the back-end data to the format you want on Vue first.
If the result is not as expected, you can check the format conversion of Date and number in the file(Export2Excel.js).

Thank you
it is awesome package

1 Like

Thanks Bro its worked for me