Eslint ignores every configuration file and does what ever it wants

Hi, I have some unexpected behaviour from eslint. For reason that is too long to explain I have to assign “this” to some variable and eslint throws expectedly an error: “98:11 error Unexpected aliasing of ‘this’ to local variable @typescript-eslint/no-this-alias”. I am no expert on eslint so I thought that turning it off in package-lock.json "@typescript-eslint/no-this-alias": [ "off", { "allowDestructuring": true, "allowedNames": ["self", "that"] } ] }
I found also that using the “self” allowed name does not work! (same error)
I tried also turning off this error in “.eslintrc.js” module.exports = { root: true, env: { node: true }, extends: [ "plugin:vue/essential", "eslint:recommended", "@vue/typescript/recommended", "@vue/prettier", "@vue/prettier/@typescript-eslint" ], parserOptions: { ecmaVersion: 2020 }, rules: { "no-console": process.env.NODE_ENV === "production" ? "warn" : "off", "no-debugger": process.env.NODE_ENV === "production" ? "warn" : "off", "no-this-assigment": "off" } };
the eslint happily ignores that too. I am sorry if this is something trivial and I am doing something stupid, but I am really raging now from it. Thank you for any help.