[CLOSED] Seeking front end developer to build a website based on NuxtJS and Vuetify

(Project based freelance position.)

I have a mockup of a site with basic functionality for which I need a front-end developer to design and build a modern, accessible, mobile-friendly and performant website. Developer will be provided access to a private GitHub repo of the mockup.

Please note that mockup is only to demonstrate functionality and required elements. Developer will be free to redesign it from scratch but will need to keep event and data related key bindings intact.

Requirements
• Strong knowledge of VueJS, NuxtJS and Vuetify frameworks.
• Understanding of modern design and color palette principles.
• Basic JavaScript relating to animation and transformation of website elements.
• Outline delivery milestones for draft, revisions, and final product.
• Ability to meet delivery milestones in time specified.
• Strong communication skills to request necessary information in a timely fashion.
• Provide portfolio of work involving Vuetify and references.
• Write clean code that it easy to read and could be easily reused in the future.

Estimated Timeline
• A rough draft of the website should be ready for review in one week of project start date.
• All communication should be acknowledged within 12hrs.
• Respond to requested modifications within two days.
• Final product should be delivered within 4 weeks of project start date.

Modules Used
• Vuedraggable
• Vue-quill-editor

I’ve post the job on Freelancer as well: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/website-design/Seeking-front-end-developer-build (If you use a different platform, please let me know.)

1 Like

Hello,

PM sent please check.

Regards!
Seth

1 Like

]Hello

I can help you out
Please reach me on skype:cis.am4 or Drop me mail at Hayden@cisinlabs.com
BR
Hayden

1 Like

Hello.
I’m an experienced full-stack developer.
If you need help, let me konw.
Thanks.