To make it short. Yes, I think so.
I am quite new to vuejs, so dont give my statement too much weight. I am currently creating my first mobile hybrid application.
I tried several frameworks and struggled very early on basic tasks (Maybe also a lack of knowledge an patience ). All my Problems where solved out of the box on Quasar on a very easy way. To name some of them :
- Building the app for different OS on the same codebase
- Back button on Android
The frameworks I tried was Ionic, Framework7 and Onsen with Monaca. All of them are great and it is possible to Build big applications wit them. ( i know, not all of them are vuejs based, but even vuejs is awesome, i would go with angular 2 too)
But here are some plus I have on Quasar:
- Quasar-cli is great and comparable to Monaca. You got all the features you ned.
- Quasar-play also easily keeps up with Monaca Debug Mobile App.
- Onsen is very fast and touchy. I had the same experience on Quasar. Quasar seemed to be faster than Framework7.
- Framework7 has tons of components. Quasar has less, but still more than i will ever need and it is growing very fast.
- I am sure, there are Bugs. But i didn’t experienced one so far.
- Phonegap integration is solved clean and elegantly. I didn’t tried Electron so far.
There is a template to start with, but i missed some basic tutorials. I think i will write some in the near future.
I was surprised and impressed, to see it was done mostly by one person only. And yes, it scares me a bit too. But Linux started also as a One man show. I really hope he will get some help or will be backed by a company.
So @rstoenescu keep up your great work.